The world's a stage. We are all actors playing a role. Act on it.
A man takes his hamster to the vet, and after a short look at the creature the vet pronounces it dead.
Not happy with the vet’s diagnosis the man asks for a second opinion. The vet gives a whistle and in strolls a Labrador dog.
The dog nudges the hamster around with its nose and sniffs it a couple of times before shaking his head. “There” says the vet,” Your hamster is dead”. Still not happy the man asks for a third opinion.
The vet opens the back door and in bounds a cat. The cat jumps onto the table and looks the hamster up and down for a few minutes before looking up and shaking it’s head. “It’s definitely dead sir”, says the vet.
Convinced, the man inquires how much he owes. “That will be £1000, please”. “A £1000 just to tell me my hamster is dead” fumes the man.
"Well", says the vet, "There’s my diagnosis, the lab report and the cat scan”.
1. Answer the cell phone by LEFT ear.
2. Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.
3. Do not take pills with COLD water.
4. Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.
5. Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
6. Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night
7. Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS.
8. Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.
9. The BEST time to sleep is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.
10. Do not LIE down immediately after taking medication .
11. When CELL PHONE BATTERY is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1000 times.